Just getting started using Clickbank and don’t know where to start?
Here is how you can create a blog to promote your affiliate link:
1. Sign up at Blogger or WordPress. If you are just getting started in the blogging game, then Blogger is a great user-friendly choice.
2. Choose a name for your blog. You’d want to have highly searched keywords in your blog name. Go to AdWords’ External Keyword Tool. It will give you the search count per month for your keyword. Anything above 10,000 searches a month is a potentially profitable proposition.
3. Create content in the form of articles and make a few posts once your blog is created. This gives the search engines fresh content to ‘chew’ on. Important: Make sure your posts are keyword rich. Target specific keywords with your posts with the aim of getting high rankings in the search engines for those keywords.
4. Ping your blog using Pingomatic.com. This will send an alert to the search engines and various blogging directories that your blog has been updated and will give you a fresh stream of traffic.
5. Use SocialMarker.com to bookmark each and every one of your posts to a variety of the most popular social bookmarking sites. This will increase your backlink count (good for search engine optimization) and also give you more direct traffic.
Now that you know the specific steps to get started sending free traffic to your affiliate link, I suggest you take action now to make things happen and bring in the money!
Fabian Tan is a well-known Internet Marketing expert and the author of the popular 45-page Report: